Monday, December 04, 2006

The Washington Post on the "New Dot-Economy"

I can't believe that it's been over a month since my last post. Time sure does fly around the holiday season! I have no real good excuse, except that my full-time job as a venture capitalist has kept me pretty busy of late :)

Back in September you may have seen the Forbes magazine cover story on Cheap Revolutionaries that recognized the power of open source software married with commodity compute. Now, the Washington Post has an article that comes out tomorrow on the New Dot-Economy that covers the current wave of Internet startups. Of course, Vyatta has a prominent mention! :)

This is great press for Vyatta and one of our customers, Adify. As the article mentions, Adify recently replaced a Cisco router in their infrastructure with an OFR and it's working great - look for more news coming about Vyatta soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home