Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Candidate (rc1) Has Arrived!

I've received a few emails from folks informing me that Bon Jovi is not an 80s metal band, but more Neo-Glam Rock than anything else. I agree and I'd like to point out that on the same playlist with Bon Jovi I have AC/DC and Black Sabbath! If you were ever honored enough to see Angus Young play live you know he's not Neo-Glam :)

Okay, since that issue is behind us, I'd like to congratulate the Vyatta community on the release of the first release candidate for version 1.0! You can get to the download page here. I would be remiss if I did not point out that Dave would want you to first register with us here.

It's taken us just about a year of hard work to turn a number of great open source projects into our first product release candidate (1.0rc1). We're busily banging on the code in our labs and hope to be able to promote a release candidate to our official 1.0 release in the near future. We also hope that lots of you folks out there will try this release candidate and continue to give us feedback! So, help us out and test, test, test!

While you're at it, add your location to our growing Frappr map!

If you happen to be testing out the OFR while listening to Neo-Glam Rock or some hard core Metal - all the better :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home