Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Back from the islands

I work in the VC world now, so I had to take a vacation in August. Apparently, that is the rule. Apparently, I did not follow the VC rules perfectly according to Sand Hill Slave, as I did not go to Sun Valley but choose a more tropical destination. After my week off I am back thinking more about open source networking.

My recent post of the OFR+Asterisk generated some interesting email with folks lobbying for their favorite open source packages to be included with the OFR as well. OpenVPN seems popular with many Vyattans.

While I was away I see that Jessica Simpson had some things to say about open source networking at RouterGod. I guess that goes to show you that you never know where your bits may land.... Now that Jessica is divorced, maybe we can hit up her ex-husband as a customer too? :)

I also noticed that we have a few more locations on our Frappr map - very cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home